Nummi Homestead Museum


> Nummi-Pusula > Agriculture in the Good Old Times

Nummi Homestead Museum consists of the old residence of the church organist (previously Ylhäis farmstead) built in 1771 and two grain stores, built in 1780 and 1849.

Two rooms have been furnished in a 1920-30s style in the organist’s residence, and this is also the venue for temporary exhibitions.

One of the grain stores is the home of an exhibition on hunting and agriculture, whilst the other store building is used for storage. The museum is run by Nummi-Seura.

Address: Ilmoonintie 1, 09810 Nummi
Opening Hours: Summer Sundays 11.30 – 14.00. Other times by arrangement.
Enquiries: Aino-Maija Aarnio tel. +358-(0)40-701 5324
Entrance fee: Free
Links: www.nummi-pusula.fi
Temporary Exhibitions, events:
Other museums to visit:  Kovela Tractor Museum, The Dairy Museum, Pusula Museum
Services:
Accessibility: Liikuntaeste Poor disabled access

Note! Mistake in the map. The museum is located in the junction of the Ilmoonintie and Pappilantie.